Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekend Shopping: Bath & Body Works and Target Trip...$4.96 on 19 items!

While I was out I hit up Bath & Body Works with my daughter Remy before going to Target. I got:

BBW:

I did TWO transactions (my daughter did one for herself since she was with me and wanted HER lotion lol). We had to buy one item to use the travel size signature item freebie coupon but there were several items a dollar and under to choose from! I got:

Trasaction One:

-2 oz Winter Wonderland Body Lotion -- FREE
-2 oz Winter Wonderland Body Lotion -- $1
-3 oz Twilight Woods Body Lotion -- FREE

-FREE Travel Size Signature Item w/ANY purchase HERE. Valid until 10/6.
-FREE 2oz Winter Wonderland (NO Purchase REQ.) Facebook CPN HERE. Valid this weekend ONLY!

Total OOP: $1

Transaction Two (my daughter's):

-2 oz Winter Wonderland Body Lotion -- FREE
-1 oz Zombie Squad Marshmellow Pocket-Bac -- $1.50
-3 oz Sweet Pea Body Lotion -- FREE

-FREE Travel Size Signature Item w/ANY purchase HERE.
-FREE 2oz Winter Wonderland (NO purchase req.) Facebook CPN HERE.

Total OOP: $1.50

Then we went to Target where I got:

Huggies Wipes -- $1.99 x2
Use TWO $0.75/1 MFR CPN (from mailings)
Use TWO $0.75/1 Target CPN HERE
Total: $0.98 for BOTH or $0.49 ea!

*If you want to buy THREE of the wipes then you can use this $2.50/3 MFR CPN HERE! Just pair it with THREE Target CPNs!

Glade Tough Odor Pet Carpet Deodorizer -- $1.99 x2
Use TWO $1/1 MFR CPN HERE
Use TWO $1/1 Target CPN HERE
Total: BOTH FREE!

Nescafe Singles 6ct -- $1 x2
Use $1/1 MFR CPN HERE
Total: BOTH FREE!

Reach Floss -- $0.97 x4
Use $1/1 MFR CPN HERE
Total: All FOUR FREE!

Chapstick Ultra Lip Balm -- $1.72 (clearance) x2
Use $1/1 Peelie CPNs (found on Chapstick)
Total: $1.48 for BOTH or $0.72 ea!

*This was an impulse buy lol..but goes great in a gift basket!

Energizer Rechargeable Batteries AA 4pk
Reg. 10.59
Use FREE CPN (from giveaway on their FB page)
Total: FREE!

This was my husband's addition to my cart lol:

Sony 50pk CD-R
Sale $9

So to Recap I got:

2 Huggies Wipes
2 Glade Pet Odor "Carpet Fresh"
2 Nescafe 6ct
4 Reach Floss
2 Chapstick Ultra lip balm
1 Energizer AA 4pk
1 Sony 50pk CD-R

Total Spent OOP: $11.46...$9 of which is my HUSBAND'S purchase lol! MY stuff was only $2.46!

As always here is a pic of my haul! All together I spent: $13.96 (and without Phil’s addition $4.96)!

No comments:

Post a Comment