Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Monday, August 23, 2010

Free Athenos Feta Cheese Deal!!

Feta Deal

I was just in my local Publix picking up some groceries and noticed that Athenos Feta Cheese is on BOGO Free right now. Now what makes this a GREAT deal is that on the Athenos Facebook they have a BOGO coupon to print after “liking” them. This means FREE FETA!!





This is how it works:

Buy TWO Athenos Feta Cheese and Use ONE BOGO MFR CPN..you will get BOTH FREE!!

Go HERE to print out the BOGO coupon.

If you are making a trip to Publix make sure to check your store (some sales may be regional). My ad didn’t mention the Feta deal, but there it was on the shelf!! Since the new ad comes out mid week I would jump on this deal quick since it will probably end soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment