Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Target Shopping List: Week of 8/22

Target Logo

Well tomorrow the kiddos head back to school..Woo Hoo!  And I just noticed that Target.com has some new printable coupons out!  This means I can go to Target and look to my heart’s content for deals without whining..unless the hubby goes.  Of course I can normally just shoo him off to electronics for some peace and quiet lol.  Here are just a few deals I will be looking for/getting:

Vaseline Asst. Varieties of 10 oz Lotions
Reg. $2.99
Use $1.50/1 Vaseline Hand or Body Lotion Target CPN HERE (exp. 9/30)
Use one of the following:
$1/1 Vaseline product 3.1oz+ (except renewal or glow) MFR CPN 8-1-10 RP
$1/1 Any Vaseline Aloe Fresh Product MFR CPN HERE
$1 off any One Vaseline Clinical Therapy Lotion 6.8oz MFR CPN HERE
Total: $0.49 

Suave Shampoo
Details HERE

Right Guard Travel Size Deodorant
Reg. $0.97
Use $1/1 MFR CPN HERE
Total: FREE!

Campbell’s Select Harvest Microwaveable Bowls
Reg. $1.50 (Price Cut Until 9/4) or cans $1.54
Use .50/1 Target CPN HERE (exp. 8/28)
Use the $1/1 coupon MFR CPN HERE
Total: FREE! (microwaveable bowls) or $0.04 (cans)!

For a more in depth look at the MANY deals at Target, check out Totally Target’s Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment