Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Walgreens Trip 8/22....78% Savings!!

Had fun shopping at Walgreens this morning! Since I knew I would need it I grabbed the ad and the August Walgreens Coupon Booklet located at the front of the store as I walked in.







Here is what I got (rememeber you can print the coupons twice PER computer/ISP..we have two computers so I can do four of each coupon):

My First Transaction (I didn't have any Register Rewards with me PLUS we needed soda and this was a good deal!!):

Pepsi product 12pk
Reg. 4.99
Sale: 4/$13
Total: $13 for FOUR or $3.25 each!
PLUS you get a $5 RR back to use on your next purchase.


My Second Transaction (now I have $5 in RRs):

4 Nivea Body Wash
Reg. $5.99
Sale: BOGO FREE
Use TWO $4/2 MFR CPN HERE
Total: $3.96 for FOUR or .99 each!

4 Listerine Zero mouthwash
Reg. $4.99
Sale: $2.99
Use FOUR $2/1 MFR CPN HERE
Use FOUR $1/1 Walgreens in ad Walgreens coupon
Total: all FOUR FREE!

**Now, the ad states Limit 3, but my Walgreens had NO problem doing four..but if YOUR Walgreens sticks to the limit you can always do a seperate transaction if you want more than 3. Also normally you only need ONE store coupon for each deal (no matter how many you get), but for some reason MY Walgreens wants one for each item lol**

Dawn Dish soap
Reg. 1.99
Sale: $0.99
Use $1/1 MFR CPN from the "Decor Done Right" coupon Booklet
Total: FREE!

**The Decor Done Right coupon Booklet is mailed via request HERE. It is filled with some pretty good coupons.**

2 Penway Colored Pencils 12pk (needed for my daughter's school list)
Reg. 1.49
Use $0.39 in ad coupon
Total $0.78 for BOTH!

3 Veet Hair Removal Cream
Reg. 6.99
Use THREE $3/1 MFR CPN HERE
Use THREE $3/1 Walgreens August Booklet CPN
Total: $2.97 for THREE or .99 Each!

2 Reach Crystal Clean Toothbrush
Reg. $1.59
Use $2/2 MFR CPN from last month SS
Total: $1.18 for BOTH or $0.59 each!

Fiskar's Blunt Tip Scissors (needed for my daughter's school list)
Reg. 1.99
Use $1.49 in ad coupon
Total: $1.49

**My daughter broke her scissors and didn't tell me until last night when we were packing her backpack for Monday...I could have gotten these scissors so MUCH cheaper if I had known lol**

Scrunci Satin Hair Wraps 6pk (my daughter has been asking for these lol)
Reg. 3.99
Clearance: 1.49
Total: 1.49

Total: $11.87
Use $5.00 RR from FIRST Transaction
NEW Total: $6.87!!


So to Recap my two transactions I Got:

4 Pepsi 12pks $13.00
4 Nivea Body Wash $3.96
4 Listerine Zero $0.00
1 Dawn Dish Soap $0.00
2 Penway Colored Pencils $0.78
3 Veet Hair Removal $2.97
2 Reach Toothbrushes $1.18
1 Fiskar's Scissors $1.49
1 Scrunci Hair Wraps $1.49

Merchandise Total: $93.81!
Total Spent OOP (after sale, coupons AND $5 RR): $19.87!!
Total Savings: $73.94 or 78%!!


***Also a quick note, a few of my items (mainly the Listerine) did not come up on sale BUT the size WAS clearly listed in the ad..this required my cashier to override the price..and the manager was glad I brought it to her attention so she could fix it in the system! So as always, make sure you check your items as they ring up and your receipts!***

As always here is a picture of my haul (Dawn dish soap already in use lol)!

No comments:

Post a Comment