Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Monday, July 19, 2010

Amazing deal on BIC Soleil Razors!!

I just found out about this the other day and HAD to try it out! Publix has BIC razors BOGO Free this week (sale ends Wed night!!). At 5.49 each, getting TWO packs for only 5.49 is a good enough deal BUT to take it one step further there is a $3/1 MFR CPN from the paper a few weeks ago that turns this into a super sweet deal!! How sweet..we're talking FREE sweet lol! Here is how it works:

Buy 2 packs of BIC Soleil disposable razors
Reg 5.49
Sale BOGO Free or 5.49 for BOTH packs
Use TWO $3/1 MFR CPN that exp. 8/22/10 (can buy these on ebay for cheap!)
Total: Both FREE or possible overage if your store allows it!

I had forty of these coupons (yes it is a little extreme but there ARE worse couponers out there lol). I went to three different Publix's and got 8 razors at one store (got back .78 in overage!) and got 12 razors at the second store and spend .82 cents (had to pick up two packs of ink pens since this store did NOT allow overage!). Sadly the third store was out of razors BUT they gave me a raincheck for eight packs. I plan to try one of the other Publix's in town tomorrow to see if there are any more razors left so I can finish off my coupons! Here is my haul from today (my girls think it looks like a peacock lol):

No comments:

Post a Comment