Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Need school supplies including clothes? Get them tax free!











I was just at Wal-Mart and noticed they are already stocking the shelves full of Back To School (BTS) gear which made me think...will they have Tax Free Days this year?

As many of you Floridians already know, last year FL dropped the ball and forgot to give us our Tax Free Days..and I was VERY disappointed. Well I did a little research at the Dept of Rev site and guess what?! We WILL have one this year on August 13-15, the bad news is that it looks like clothing purchases have to be $50 or less and school supplies have to be $10 and under. Not a big deal, just make multiple purchases and keep those totals UNDER the $50 cutoff lol. HERE is the info!

For those of you NOT in FL, I dug a little further and found THIS list of states participating and more information on tax holidays. Not all states participate so check to see if yours is listed!

*By the way, thank goodness for search features because I do NOT want to try navigating a government site without it lol.

Also here are a couple of coupons you may want to print out:

Target has three new coupons available (zip 34482 if they don't show on your zip code). You can sort by School Supplies to find them quicker! My favorite part about Target coupons are that they can be stacked with manufacturer coupons to save even more! And don't forget MOST coupons can be printed twice!

$1.00/2 Multipack Sharpie Accent pens Target CPN HERE
$1.00/2 Sharpie Retractable Highligher MFR CPN HERE

$1.00/2 BIC stationery items Target CPN HERE

$1.00/1 Expo washable dry erase markers, 6 ct Target CPN HERE
$1.00/1 Expo Washable Markers MFR CPN HERE

**None of these expire before Sept so you can save them to use when all the deals start showing up!**


As I run across them I will post more school supply deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment