Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Monday, July 5, 2010

Saving with my daughter...

Well, I bought Remy an internet adapter and a wireless mouse for her computer and of course neither was compatible (too advanced lol) so we took them back this morning and had a good time shopping. It's also nice to spend some one on one time together...and teach her a little about saving money!

First stop was Target to return the wireless mouse we got on sale for 14.00 yesterday. While I was there I also picked up:

Freshmatic Mini Starter Kit or 6.17 Freshmatic Refill
Sale 4.49
Use 4/1 MFR CPN HERE
Total: .49

TRESemme Hair Spray Travel Size
Reg. .97
Use 1/1 MFR CPN HERE
Total: + .03

Air Wick 2-pk Oil Warmer
Reg. 1.89
Use 1.50 MFR CPN HERE
Total: .39

Air Wick 2-pk Oil Refill
Sale 4.49
Use 1/1 MFR CPN HERE
Total: 3.49

*This 2 pk actually came with an additional Oil Warmer FREE!

Glade Fragrance Collection Candle
Reg. 2.99
Use 2/1 MFR CPN (after I emailed them to tell them how much I liked their product they sent me a coupon booklet)
Total .99

Clean & Clear Morning Burst In Shower Facial
Clearance 4.66
Use 2/1 MFR CPN HERE or HERE
Total 2.66

*This came with a bonus bottle of Soothing Eye Makeup Remover FREE!

Suave Body Wash
Reg. 1.50
Use .50/1 MFR CPN HERE
Total 1.00

Nivea Body Wash
Sale 3.04
Use 4/2 MFR CPN (from a couple weeks ago)
Total 1.04

*Since I got two of these so I could use the coupon they ended up being 2.08 for BOTH!

Smackers Lip Balm
Reg. 1.47
Use 1/1 MFR CPN HERE
Total .47

*Remember when Phil had to have that Visine and I left the coupon at home? Well I went ahead and got him some while I was out for future use lol.

Visine
Reg. 1.99
Use 1/1 CPN HERE
Total .99

*I got two of these and paid 1.98 for BOTH! HE spent 1.99 last week on ONE sigh..

So to recap I got:

1 Freshmatic Mini Starter Kit .49
1 TRESemme Travel hairspray + .03
1 Airwick 2pk Oil Warmer .39
1 Airwick 2pk Oil Refills (bonus Warmer) 3.49
1 Glade Candle .99
1 Clean & Clear (w/Bonus) 2.66
1 Suave body wash 1.00
2 Nivea body wash 2.08
1 Smackers lip balm .47
2 Visine 1.98

Total Spent: $13.52!! No money out of pocket since we used the refund money from the mouse. We also found a new wireless adapter for 29.97 while we were there! The one I bought at Walmart was 39.96 so I was happy.


After Target I went next door to Walgreens to get:

Rice Krispie Treats
Sale 2/5
Use 1/1 MFR CPN x2
Total: 3.00

Besides being slightly addicted to these, I also collect the Movie Tokens off the box so I can get a FREE movie ticket. HERE is the info! Now, I am new to shopping at Walgreens and was surprised these treats also qualified for $2 in RR Bucks for a future purchase. HERE is the info on that program for those not familiar with it.


Next stop was Sonics to get Remy her FREE Wacky Kids Meal. I got this CPN in an email after signing up for their Birthday Club. My only out of pocket cost was 1.00 for a Jr Burger for myself lol. HERE is the info on the club!


After we ate we made a quick stop at Walmart to return the internet adapter we bought there yesterday and to exchange an Xbox 360 wireless controller we got last week that had a defect (stupid thing kept turning off and my poor husband was getting annoyed lol). I also got:

Garnier HerbaShine hair color
Reg. 7.37
Use 2/1 MFR CPN HERE
Total 5.37


My final stop (besides getting gas lol) was at Publix where I picked up:

Publix Cocoa Butter Lotion
Reg. 3.49
Use FREE CPN (from Baby Club)
Total: FREE

Mentos candy
Sale 2/1
Use BOGO Free CPN (see link from an earlier post)
Total: .50

*had two of these so I got 4 for 1.00!

Publix Hand Sanitizer
Reg. .99
Use FREE CPN (from Baby Club)
Total: FREE

Publix Alcohol
Reg. 1.40
Use FREE CPN (from Baby Club)
Total: FREE

Vanish Drop In Cleaners x2
Reg. 2.39
Use BOGO Free MFR CPN (they let me use two of these!)
Total: Both FREE!

Kotex Maxi Pads 22 ct
Reg. 3.41
Use BOGO Free CPN (from Baby Club) PLUS Two 1/1 CPNs (these came when I signed up for free samples on their website)
Total: 1.41 for BOTH!

So to recap I got:

1 Publix Cocoa Butter lotion FREE
4 Mentos candy 1.00
1 Publix hand sanitizer FREE
1 Publix Alcohol FREE
2 Vanish Drop Ins FREE
2 Kotex Maxi Pads 22 ct 1.41

Total spent: 2.41! If you want information on the Publix Baby Club go HERE! Also I suggest going HERE and signing up for the Winn Dixie Baby Club too!

As always a picture of my hoard! Not bad for under 25.00!

1 comment:

  1. you better do it Angie! These are absolute steals! :-)

    ReplyDelete