Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Sunday, July 11, 2010

FREE MOVIE TICKETS!


I was looking at the Walgreens ad today and was amazed at some of the deals you can get there this week! My favorite is the FREE Movie Tickets!! HERE is the ad.








First to take FULL advantage of the deals and have everything work right you have to do several transactions. I had no problem doing this, I went when they first opened so there was NO line and the cashiers were super nice at my store! But you can always hit up more than one store or just walk out and come back in if your cashier gives you a hard time lol. Here is what I got today:


Deal 1:

Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats (they also have some cookies this works with if you don't like these...just make sure they have the movie tokens on the package)
Sale 2/$5



Plus you get $2 in Register Reward Dollars back for every two you purchase (this is per transaction though which is why you need to do several). Now RR dollars are just like manufacturer's coupons..the difference is that you can use them on pretty much anything in the store instead of a certain item..BUT you can only use one per item. HERE is more information!


Now, I bought ten boxes of these and did FIVE SEPARATE transactions..and we got 10 RR dollars back. Plus I needed the codes off the boxes to send in for two more movie tickets. HERE is the info on the movie ticket deal.

Now, your total may vary depending on how many you purchase lol! Mine was 25.00. It may seem like a lot BUT I got 10 boxes of Treats, $10 RR dollars, AND enough movie tokens to get TWO movie tickets (5 tokens for each ticket).


On to Deal 2..and MORE Free Movie Tickets!:









U by Kotex Tampons/Pads
Sale 3/$10
Use THREE of the $2 RR
Total Spent: 4.00








AND when you purchase three..you get a FREE movie ticket! The movie ticket prints as a coupon with a code on it. You go online (website is on the ticket), enter in the code and print your ticket! The tickets are good for ANY movie, they MUST be printed by 8/31/10, BUT they are good to use until 12/31/10. There is NO catch, I printed mine this morning then Phil and I went to see Predators at the theater! BTW, Predators was AWESOME!


Deal 3 (I wanted another FREE movie ticket lol):

U by Kotex Tampons/Pads
Sale 3/$10
Use the last TWO $2 RR dollars from the Rice Krispie Treats
Use 1/1 MFR CPN HERE
Total Spent: 5.00


Deal 4 (optional but something I needed):
Soleil Razors 4pk
Sale 4.99
Use $3/1 MFR CPN in today's newspaper
Total Spent: 1.99



Now, to recap I got:

10 Boxes of Rice Krispie Treats (will go fast here lol)
6 Boxes of U by Kotex Tampons/Pads
1 Soleil Razors 4pk
4 FREE Movie Tickets (2 from the Kotex deal and 2 with the Treat Tokens).

Total Out of Pocket Spent: 35.99!! That is for 21 items!

No comments:

Post a Comment