Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Friday, July 16, 2010

Quick Publix Trip..

I stopped in Publix today looking for Baby Orajel for the Peanut since I have $4 in stackable coupons for it there...wouldn't you know they were out! Well, to not waste the trip I picked up a couple items:

1 Huggies Little Swimmers (for a pool party we are going to next week)
Reg. 6.99
Use $3/1 Publix CPN (from baby club mailer)
Use $1.50/1 MFR CPN
Total: $2.49

4 Johnson & Johnson First Aid to Go! boxes
Reg. 1.43
Use TWO $3/2 MFR CPN HERE
Total: .28 OVERAGE for all 4!

2 Lee & Perrins Worchestershire sauce
Reg. 1.99
Use $1/1 MFR CPN
Total: 1.98 for both

Total spent $4.19! AND the Lee & Perrins has Try Me Free mail in rebates on them so I should get the money spent on those back (already filled out and sent off lol)! My haul:

No comments:

Post a Comment