Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Friday, July 16, 2010

Amazing Walgreens Trip!

I am IN LOVE with the U by Kotex movie offer this week at Walgreens!! I have gotten 6 FREE tickets..and a decent stockpile of Kotex lol! My hubby and I got to see Predators already (awesome!), I have one set aside for a "girls night" and 2 more for another "date night" with hubby. Oh and one is set aside for my daughter's birthday movie in November (we got 3 other FREE tickets doing the Kelloggs movie token promo so all of our movie that day will be FREE). I "needed" another ticket today..to finish out our "date night" set...so I hit up the Walgreens down the street that just opened. They had an awesome "grand opening" coupon they sent out!

Transactions 1-5:

Rice Krispies Treats (my fav lol)
Sale 2/$5
Get $2 RR when you spend the $5
Total: $5 get $2 RR back (have to do separate transactions for each $5 to get the RRs)

I did this five times..$25 total spent (all paid for in prior RR dollars I had so no out of pocket money lol). I got 10 boxes which is pretty cheap for this product and since the kids are home for the summer I need a stockpile..they go quick!

So now I have $10 RR to spend on my next transactions.

Transaction 6:

3 U by Kotex
Sale 3/$10
Use 5/$10 purchase Walgreens CPN (grand opening store so it has a "special" CPN only good at THAT store lol)
NOW use THREE $1/1 MFR CPN
Total: $2 plus get a FREE movie ticket coupon when you buy 3! I used the LAST of my RR stockpile on this lol.

Transaction 7 (now for the fun lol):

2 Right Guard deodorant
Reg. 3.99
Sale BOGO Free
Use $3/2 MFR CPN
Total: .99 for both

Baby Orajel Day and Night 2pk (Peanut is teething I think...argh!)
Reg. 7.29
Use $1/1 MFR CPN on box
Total: 6.29

3 Crayola Poster Board
Reg. .89 each
Use 3/$1 in ad CPN
Total: $1 for 3

8 duotang folders
Reg. .39 each
Use 8/$1 in ad CPN
Total: $1 for 8

2 Pencil Sharpeners
Reg. .79
Use .29 in ad CPN
Total: .58 for both

2 Papermate Mechanical Pencils 10pk
Reg. 2.49
Use .39 in ad CPN
Total: .78 for both

5 Composition notebooks
Reg. .79 (this may be their sale price?)
Use 5/$1 ONLINE Walgreens website CPN
Total: $1 for 5

3 index cards packs
Reg. 1.99
Use .39 in ad CPN
Total: 1.17

1 Expo dry erase markers 4pk
Sale 1.99
Use $1/1 MFR CPN
Total: .99

3 Mead envelopes
Reg. 1.29
Use .69 in ad CPN
Total: 2.07 for 3

2 Scruncie jaw clips (these were two pks in one!)
Reg. 2.99
Sale BOGO
Use 1.99 in ad CPN
Total: $1 for both

2 Scrunchie elastic hair ties (these were two pks in one!)
Reg. 2.99
Sale BOGO
Use 1.99 in ad CPN
Total: $1 for both

Total so far: $17.87
NOW use another grand opening $5/$10 purchase CPN
Use $10 in RR
New Total: $2.87 out of pocket!!


So to recap ALL the transactions:

10 boxes of Rice Krispies Treats
3 boxes of U by Kotex
2 Right Guard deodorants
1 Baby Orajel 2pk
3 Crayola poster boards
8 Duotang folders
2 pencil sharpeners
2 Papermate Mech. pencil 10pks
5 Composition notebooks
3 Index card pks
1 Expo dry erase 4 pk
3 Mead envelopes
4 Scrunchie jaw clips (2 pks in each pack so 4 total!)
4 Scrunchie elastic bands (2 pks in each pack so 4 total!)
1 FREE Movie ticket

All for $2.87 total out of pocket!!! As always here is the pic of my haul (minus some of the Treat boxes lol):

No comments:

Post a Comment