Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Foray into Walgreens and CVS...

This morning Holly, my 6yr old, had a Dr appt so I decided to try out one of those CVS/Walgreen deals I always hear about. Since it was just Holly and I (no 11 yr old complaining and no 4mo old with a car seat to lug around) it was a pretty quick and uneventful trip.

I hit Walgreens and got:

-Listerine Whitening Rinse Plus Floride
$2/1 coupon
$3/1 Walgreens coupon
Total .99!

*Now the reason I got this is not only cause we actually use it but there is a rebate for 10.00 back for buying one making this a 9.01 money MAKER! I will be sending THAT rebate off today lol!

Then we went to CVS since they had a deal on detergent sheets and we use alot of those lol:

-Purex 3-in-1 BOGO Free (now I was surprised that their normal price was 7.99!! It's only 5.49 at Walmart!) But..
A. It was BOGO which is rare and
B. I had a $1/1 coupon so it was still cheaper than getting 2 at Wamart. So...
Total 6.99 for two packs..still sore that they aren't 5.49 though lol!

-Right Guard 5 deodorant
-BOGO Free
-Reg 3.49
-$3/2 coupon
-Total .49 each...I got 4 so we are good for my husband Phil's deodorant for awhile lol..

*I also got one of their CVS cards..who knows if I may use it in future...still not sure how those buck things work!

In a little bit (after Phil and Koi aka the Peanut wake up) I plan to hit Winn Dixie..I have tons of coupons there I will tell you about later..plus since Phil works there we get 5% off our bill lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment