Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Monday, June 21, 2010

What we did on Fathers Day!

So Phil had a wonderful day yesterday!! And I didn't even have to spend a fortune to make it memorable!

The girls made his sign since we couldn't find one for Fathers Day lol!













Daddy sits where the hat is lol..we got the hat at the dollar store. We had steak and lobster tail for dinner (a HUGE treat for us..but I got them on sale lol).









His hoard of presents!! We used gift bags we saved from previous years and the tissue paper was $1 at the dollar tree for 30 sheets!











He got alot of nice stuff..picture frames from the girls, a photo album (on sale for $3.50!), and two outfits from Old Navy...that I paid LESS than $30 for! Plus the girls made his cards which was so much more personal!









Remember I told ya'll about the Lowes Build and Grow workshops? Well on the 6/12 one they were making these picture frames so I took the girls and they made a FREE Fathers Day gift..even the pictures inside were free since they were from my 50 free prints at CVS!








Since the girls got Phil pictures I decided to make this for him from Peanut aka Koi. It is full of pictures of them together. I also didn't pay anything for it since Walgreens had the collage free AND 25 free prints (which we used for a photo album we gave him too) and we already owned the frame.













And of course I always use any excuse to add to his wardrobe lol..got two outfits for him on sale at Old Navy. Shirt $10, REVERSIBLE shorts $15. We also got another blue tshirt for $8 and another pair of shorts to match for $15! Then I used a 30% coupon I had for them with $10 in reward money!














I had a ball putting it all together with the girls and saving a bundle in the process! It just shows that you can do a lot for very little money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment