Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Monday, June 21, 2010

I love Mail Call!

One of my husband Phil's "duties" that he loves to do is to check the mail! Well when he brought it to me today it was full of great stuff!!

I emailed a few companies about products we use (and either love or had issues with). Now I NEVER ask for anything, I just let them know my personal feelings. If they send me something awesome, if not well it only takes a few minutes to email lol. This is some of the responses I got:

1. Kimberly-Clark: I was upset at their Snugglers diapers..my daughter leaked through onto my bed AND her car seat several times..it was a pain in the butt to clean! I never had this issue before with Huggies when I bought them for my previous girls so maybe it was a bad batch of diapers! I did tell them that I loved their wipes though, just not impressed with Snugglers. They sent me 2 Free super mega diaper coupons, 2 $5 off any Huggies product and 2 $1 off any Huggies product! These were really cool coupons, they were shiny silver colored and remind me of the "golden tickets" in Willy Wonka lol.

2. SE Johnson: signed up for a coupon booklet weeks ago that they advertised that finally got here lol.

3. Henkel: Told them how much I LOVE their 3-in1 Purex sheets (seriously these make my life so much easier). The girls can help with laundry and not make a huge mess and I don't have to buy a ton of stuff like fabric softener or fabric sheets, its all in the one sheet! They sent me 3/$1 off coupons for Purex 3-in1 (YEA!), 1/.50 off Soft Scrub product, 1/.40 off Renuzit product, 1/.50 off any size Zout stain remover!

4. McNeil: Found out the bottles of Childrens Motrin and Tylenol we had were recalled so I called and gave the info..we got a check for 23.00 from them!

All in all a great haul!! It's also great to know they really do read your emails! I will deff continue to do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment