Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Savings 6/14/10

So I had this Kraft rebate form for $10 that I sent out today. This is the first I have used like this..Kraft sent it to me for "liking" them on Facebook along with some coupons for Free items. You had to buy $30 worth of Kraft items to get the rebate during a certain time frame...we can spend this amount in cheese alone lol.

I circled my bought items/pricing on my receipts and filled out the form and off it went. We will see if it comes back with my $$ lol. Fingers crossed!

But it got me thinking, what other cool rebates are out there that aren't advertised? Well, I found one for Hershey's that gives me a FREE movie ticket, one for Band-Aids for a free first aid kit (my daughter Holly alone keeps Band-Aid in business lol), and a $5 rebate for SC Johnson too!!

Can't wait to start getting rebates in the mail lol!

Another thing is since I joined Swagbucks yesterday I have already earned 100 of them! After 450 I get to trade them in for a FREE $5 gift card to Amazon! Yea!


On a side note, as it does every summer Barnes and Nobles is doing their reading promo. Your kiddo reads 8 books and gets a Free book for a prize! I printed the forms out two days ago and my oldest daughter Remy just turned hers in already...the kid takes after me and reads constantly lol. Holly is still working on Book 1..but hey she is only 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment