Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Friday, June 25, 2010

BOGOs are your friend!

I LOVE BOGOs! For those of you that aren't addicted to savings like I am BOGO means Buy One, Get One. If you ever glance at a Publix or Winn Dixie ad you will see TONS of BOGOs..which when you add in coupons can make HUGE savings! To get your BOGO feet wet, here is a deal for you:

Today ONLY! Mentos has a BOGO Free coupon when you "like" their Facebook page. I like Mentos so it works for me! Go HERE for the coupon! BTW, you can print this coupon twice!

Will post more BOGOs as I run across them!


***Message from Mentos' Facebook***

Hi guys! If you had a coupon print-fail, please email MentosScrewedUpMyCoupon@gmail.
com with your mailing address, and we'll send you the coupons the old fashioned way: by carrier pigeons! (Or just the USPS.) And don't worry, your information will not be shared with anyone. Please email us before 9 a.m.EST June 28th. This offer is open only to our Facebook fans in the U.S., and you must be 13+ to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment