Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Target 6/12/10

I have just recently..as in this year..started using coupons in an attempt to save more money. It's always fun to look back and see all the good deals I get so I decided to blog about it lol.

Plus it's handy to keep record of it all for reminding my husband about how much we are saving when he gets that embarrassed look in his eyes at the checkout lol! So without further ado, Post #1:


Target Deals 6/12/10:

Today I convinced my husband to take me to Target before he had to be at work. I had just finished figuring out how this stacking coupon thing worked and wanted to try it out myself. This is what I got:

-Air WIck Freshmatic Kit
Reg. 10.99
Sale 5.99
$4/1 coupon
Total 1.99!

*Side Note: When assembling this product DO NOT look too closely trying to figure out how it works or you may get sprayed in the face..it not only stings your eyes, but tastes gross too lol!

-Shout 30oz Spray
Reg. 2.24
$1/1 coupon
Total 1.24!

-Dove Ultimate Deodorant
Reg. 3.49
$1/1 Target Dove product coupon
$2/1 Dove Deodorant coupon
Total .49!

*I got two of these!

-Nexcare Strawberry Shortcake bandaids
Reg. 1.87
$.50/1 Target coupon
$1/1 coupon
Total .37!

-John Frieda Frizz Ease Shampoo 10oz x2
Reg. 4.53
$3/2 Target coupon
$2.50/1 coupon x2
Total 1.06 for both! Great deal for GOOD shampoo..I can't even get ONE bottle of Suave for that lol!

-Colgate Whitening Toothpaste w/Free Toothbrush included x3
Reg 1.99
Clearance 1.38
Total 4.14 for 3!

*This was an impulse buy but awesome to find since I was looking for a good deal on new toothbrushes.

Grand Total:
9.78 for all of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment