Want to earn Amazon Gift Cards and more? Click my swagbucks link to learn more!

Search & Win

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wow, Target paid me to shop there lol...

Got some awesome deals today!

First we went to Target where I did not spend ONE PENNY after coupons! Here is what I got:

Huggies Super Mega Diapers (96ct)
Reg. 19.79
Free Coupon from MFR (got this by emailing them)
Total 0.00

Huggies Wipes 184ct
Reg. 5.99
$5/1 Huggie Product from MFR
Total .99

NOW, I also had a TARGET coupon for $3.50 off when you buy Huggies Wipes and Diapers

So I MADE $2.51 buying these.

I had two of these deals so I got:

2 Super Mega Huggies Diapers
2 Huggies 184 ct wipes

Total +5.02 in my pocket. But I bought other things too lol. Add:

Scrubbing Bubbles Power Spray
Reg. 6.99
$5/1 printable HERE plus $3/1 Target printable HERE
Total +1.01

Rayovac Batteries (in the dollar spot at the front of the store)
Reg. 1.00
$1/1 MFR from HERE (Right side)
Total 0.00

Axe Travel Size Deodorant
Travel Size (also to keep in the car for Phil)
Reg. .97
$1/1 MFR coupon HERE
Total +.03

Degree Womens (or Mens) Deodorant Travel Size (great for Remy's PE locker next yr)
Reg. .97
$1/1 MFR coupon HERE
Total +.03

Dove Hairspray Travel Size (for the car since we ALWAYS seem to need this after we leave our house lol)
Reg. .97
$1/1 MFR coupon HERE
Total +.03

Now for the stuff I didn't have coupons for:

Tic Tacs (for Holly)
Reg. 1.04

Durasharp Scissors (misplaced ours and I NEED scissors for my coupons lol)
Reg. 1.99

Gloves (ugly things that Remy wanted)
Reg. 1.00

So to recap I got:

2 pks Huggies Diapers
2 pks Huggies Wipes
1 Scrubbing Bubbles sprayer
1 Axe deodorant
1 Dove hairspray
1 Degree deodorant
1 pr scissors
1 pr gloves
1 Tic Tac

and got a REFUND total after taxes of....$1.96!!!! Target paid ME to shop there lol! Here is a picture of my hoard:

















Now to store #2 Kmart..we went looking for DVD+R's.

Maxell 50pk DVD +R
Reg 18.99
Sale 14.99
Total Savings $4!

We also signed up for a Kmart Reward Card to earn money back. HERE is the info on that if ya'll are interested.

Then we went to Cici's Pizza for lunch. This is a fam favorite since it is all you can eat and has a large variety of pizzas! Plus if I happen to take the last slice of spinich pizza then they will make another one so Phil can get a slice lol.

I had a coupon there too lol...I got it out of a Free savings booklet that I found while waiting at the bank yesterday (the kind you see everywhere in town). It gave us 2 buffets, 2 drinks for 10.99. Not bad.

After lunch we headed to Remy's school to pick up her report card. She got all A's and B's (like she has all yr) making us very proud and happy!

Finally we went to MY favorite store..a local kids consignment shop called The Monkey Cage. It is also a great place to take our kids outgrown items and make a little money! I found a blue Bumbo (like new!) for 14.99!! These are 35.99 in the store! And after I got to the register I found out they were have a storewide 20% off sale so my Bumbo only cost me 12.70!!

Here is Peanut enjoying her new Bumbo:

No comments:

Post a Comment